Ditch the Razor with Professional Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Sessions are fast, effective and affordable. The average session time is just around 30 minutes per visit! There is no down time so sessions can be schedule conveniently during your daily schedule. We have various packages that will address hair removal for different areas of the body. Package options vary from small, to medium to large.
Laser hair removal will mean you can ditch the razor, tweezers and waxing. Stop wasting your time doing the same repetitive process over and over again. Just a few sessions of laser hair removal and you will put hours back into your life.
To get started, all you need to do is visit us for your free consultation!
Please visit our VIP Promotions page for special package and pricing options.
We are Trained Doctors and Medical Professionals
At the office of Suede Cosmetics you will work with trained medical professionals offering only the best laser hair removal options with top of the line equipment and procedures. Dr. Suede was chosen by his peers and Connecticut Magazine, as one of Connecticut Top Doctors from 2012 through 2018.
Dr. Suede is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and general surgery and in surgical critical care, a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons.
When you choose laser hair removal at Suede Cosmetics you are
“At Suede Surgical and Cosmetics, we pride ourselves on top medical professionals AND top of the line equipment and lasers.”
100% of the patients chose the Cutera excel HR™ over a competitive laser hair removal device.
The Cutera HR is the most effective laser hair removal on the market.
If you haven’t had success with other lasers or told hair removal would not work for you, the Cuetra HR could get you the results you are seeking.
- It is Safe and Effective for ALL Skin Types
- Results are Permanent
- It is an Affordable Solution for Hair Removal
What to Expect For Your Laser Hair Removal Appointment:
Before your treatment
- Hair that you are planning to have laser treatment on should be cleanly shaven. This should be done 1-
2 days prior and hair should be made as short as possible.. We will not be able to provide service if the
hair is not short prior to appointment.
- Do not wear makeup on the treated area the day of treatment
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment (includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Some medications or supplements may increase the risk bruising, this is particularly important if on
- No waxing, plucking or tweezing at least 4 weeks prior to treatment, this removes the hair from the
follicle, and there is nothing there for the laser to then treat. This will decrease the efficacy of the
treatment, and the area may then require additional treatments.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (depilatories, harsh
chemicals peels, etc.)
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
After your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen
- Redness and perifollicular edema (looks like a rash/bug bites) are common and resolve within several
- Bruising and swelling are less common but may occur and will resolve with time
- You may use aloe and cortisone cream combination to decrease any redness in the first few days
- Hair that is treated may take up to 2 weeks to fall out
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants a few days post-treatment (products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.)
- Do not wax or pluck between treatments, but you may shave this area if needed.
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Hair removal requires a series of treatments, separated by 6-12 weeks depending on the body area, and your individual hair cycle. Recommended sessions are 4-6 session for most areas, but you may require touch up sessions in the distant future. Age, hormones, and medical conditions that affect hair growth may require more sessions.
- Consult with provider about when to resume skin care regimen.